Your new company
We are future-focused, constantly imagining the possibilities of digital and connected health to improve quality of life, reduce hospitalisations, cut healthcare costs and—quite simply—help people avoid illness in the first place. From inspiration to activation and beyond, our goal is to create solutions that are simple and meaningful, prioritising the experience of the patient and the business needs of our clients.
We are curious by nature and constantly strive to improve. While we’re confident in our talent and obsessed with our work, we check our egos at the door. Our intention is to create the best possible solution—period.
Your new role
The Software Test lead will be responsible for developing tools that automate testing tasks, validate data,ensure requirements traceability, code coverage, and quality on customer projects. The individual will work with development teams to identify test processes that can be automated, identify potential manpower savings, increasing the breadth and reliability of test by designing automation scripts. The individual will also work towards automating non-test related software testing functions like build deployment, mastering and other processes defined in conjunction with the Software Testing Management team to cross functionally and proactively establish an automation practice.
A successful individual is a mix of developer as well as tester who has exposure to project management, interacts and understands end user software requirements, has product or domain knowledge, participates in product or software designing, knows how to code and build test automation tools.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Design and develop automated tests in a web based environment using automation tools and scripting tools (e.g. Python, Selenium, Appium, Visual Studio Coded UI)
- Review requirements and participate in architecture/design reviews with an emphasis on test automation strategy and enforcement of excellent coding standards
- Develop and maintain quality automation code
- Manage multiple assignments and align them with the business priorities and deadlines
- Identify areas where automation can improve quality and decrease time to delivery
- Refactor and extend test automation frameworks and suites as necessary
- Conduct test automation code reviews and evangelise test automation best practices to the entire engineering organization
- Build reusable test frameworks
- Ensure extensive automated test code coverage
- Setup testing environments for all supported platforms
- Capable of building, deploying and managing own environment (customizing when required)
- University degree and 7+ years experience in a software development/test role
- Customised learning and development
- Health insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Monthly social events
- Creativity Day every quarter
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.