Careers that deliver
Led by our CEO and Chairman Fred Smith, who founded the company in 1971 (operations started in 1973), FedEx is one of the world's most admired and respected companies. Working here means working for an innovator and leader in express delivery.
The Customer is at the hearth of everything we do, and our employees are committed to making every FedEx customer experience outstanding.
FedEx philosophy puts its people first, as they are our most important asset through which we can achieve our business goals.
It fosters an environment where each person has a significant contribution to make to a team, and is rewarded for their hard work and commitment.
Our Global Presence
- >396,000 Employees worldwide
- >11.5 million daily deliveries (avg. daily volume)
- >11 million pounds of freight (avg. daily volume)
- >130 000 surface vehicles
- >36,500 dropboxes
- >375 airports
- >10 air hubs & +1240 depots/stations worldwide (FedEx Express)
- >713 aircrafts
- >220 countries and territories